Monday, April 27, 2009

Erudite Vernacular indeed

So today I worked through lunch (got a TON done today!) and immediately after did some homework for a class then went and took a final exam then started studying for another exam. It's 11:00 (way past my bedtime), my mind is swimming with information. This accounting information systems class I've got - useful stuff sometimes, but I feel like I've just been reading lists and lists of wordy and incredibly repetetive information. For example:

"IT Service Delivery and Support:
-To provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization's objectives. Such as: Evaluate service level management practices to ensure that the level of service from internal and external service providors is defined and manageable."

What exactly does that mean? Well, not too much after a very long period of time... it all just kind of slurs together into one large ambiguous mess. Oh, there are lots and lots of little lists of things, lists that overlap each other and cross the same territory over and over again... gets hard to keep it straight after awhile. Or... maybe it's just late and I'm just super tired and also a little stressed about managing the day tomorrow. :) I sure wish I could go early to work and stay late. And now for the very important aspect of the day: sleep.

ONE FINAL DOWN, ONE TO GO, YIPPEE!

No comments: