Sunday, April 26, 2009

"It's like my specialty and junk"

name the TV show...

This weekend was pretty awesome. Friday night, hubby and I had a date night. We watched a movie and made grilled chicken sandwiches for dinner.

Saturday, Geoff took care of some business in Draper and I went back to Park City. Turns out I accidentally bought the wrong pair of jeans last weekend and had to return them. (Worth the trip because I found a dress that was soooo much more worth the money). That night we bought a used copy of the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory at FYE and watched it for old times sake. It is one movie that we both used to watch all the time as kids, so it was fun. Now we can't get the "Cheer up Charlie" song out of our heads... which was also the one scene that we both always fast-forwarded through.

Today, we slept in, went to church, and took a late nap. I started on my homework at about 7:30 p.m. Yes, leaving Governmental Not-for-Profit exam-studying until the very last minute seems to be, like, my specialty and junk. I might not do very well on it, but I kind don't care at the moment? This has absolutely been the laziest semester thus far. And all I can really say about it is oh well. OH WELL. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's probably good I didn't go up to PC too. You would have been there for hours and hours and bought more than just a dress. You can't just buy a dress!