Friday, April 24, 2009

Party-hardy

It's Friday! Geoff and I are currently skipping the Beta Sigma Gamma (Gamma Sigma?) induction. We have a fun night of dinner-eating and movie-watching ahead of us. We were going to go, but now that it's the end of the week, the last place either of us really wants to be is at the school. Plus I'm kind of tired from waking up several times during the night because of all the BYU-graduate partying going on. I know right? BYU partying. I guess they've had enough of school and that ridiculous honor code... at 3 a.m. I hear "huh! huh! huh! huh! huh! huh! huh! huh! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" <people yelling and cheering>... sounded like a damned drunken frat party. :)

We watched Yes Man. I thought it was pretty funny. It spurred me to dig out my old Third Eye Blind album, anyway. Gave me something to listen to at work today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad you liked it. Now I can go see it. I just needed someone to like it before I would try it. :)