Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In love with summer

It is so warm and I'm in love with summer! I love the smell of heat and fresh cut grass and watermelon. I love when the lights from the baseball stadium across the freeway are on. I love the sunlight. I love driving with the windows down and having it mess up my hair. It's hard to be down when the world comes alive again. (I'm cheesy but it's true!)

Tonight class was cancelled. Geoff took our assignments to the school and turned them in. I went to dinner with my friend Kenna, and we went to Target and bought flip-flops, fruit snacks, a scarf and two things of milk. Love it.

Also Geoff and I watched the Biggest Loser and now I'm doing homework.... sorta. One more class tomorrow and then finals!

4 comments:

NaDell said...

I bought some cute flipflops at Target on Saturday, but they are SO uncomfortable. The back straps hit my foot funny. I almost had blisters after half a day and changed.

M said...

YAY!!!!! You're almost done with another semester! Way to go :D

Anonymous said...

I love summertime too...going 4-wheeling in Moab, outdoor BBQ's, long walks on the river trail, wearing t-shirts and flip flops...

kenna said...

I love going to Target and buying things I don't need...

Like a scarf for my mic stand so when playing Guitar Hero World Tour I can pull some seriously awesome Steve Tyler moves.

Hells ya!