Saturday, May 23, 2009

Can't you hear my eyeballs farting?

Random quote of the day by Rory Jones. He was placing the palms of his hands over his eyes and creating suction... yeah. Dinner with Rory and Bridgett was fun. We played Apples to Apples and then sat around playing the guitar. Well, Geoff and Rory did. They were just making stuff up on the spot and they sounded really good, it was fun. I took some cell phone videos, but when I emailed em to myself and saved them, the sound didn't work. If anyone knows how to fix that problem, please let me know cuz I'd love to post them! :) Thanks!

The bike ride was so awesome! It wasn't hard at all and it was really relaxing and enjoyable. The weather was 74 and overcast - perfect! We passed through parts of Provo that I didn't know existed, and the canyon was beautiful of course. I'd love to do it more often!

We are trying to get through the whole Underworld series. I loved loved loved the first Underworld movie. I loved that it wasn't too gory and there wasn't a bunch of nudity and crap. The action and suspense were great, and the plot was complicated enough to be interesting. They did a really good job portraying the culture through costume and scenery - like the coven mansion, I loved the way they made everything look... exactly as you would picture a house full of vampires.

This second one, they tried to make it "better" by sexing it up and intensifying the gore and gruesomeness, and the monsters all looked like rabid zombies. Didn't like it much at all. There was no decent plot or dialogue, no believable evidence of relationships, and the backdrop was all just blue and gray and otherwise boring. Trying to decide if watching the third one is even worth a try.

Anyway, it has been an awesome day! I hope everyone else had a good day as well!

No comments: