Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation

Congratulations Erik!! Way to go!!
Class of 2009!
Isn't he cute!


I was able to go to Erik's commencement this afternoon, then joined the family for dinner afterward (even though I shoulda been studying... my little brother only graduates from high school once though!)


This week has officially kicked my butt. I am tired.

Geoff's mom is here for a couple of days. We're ganging up with my mom tomorrow and heading south to blow off some steam! It will be fun!

6 comments:

NaDell said...

Gotta take a break sometimes!
What's around your brother's neck? Is that a necklace of Smarties?

The Squires' Fam said...

What a cutie! Congrats Erik! He sure has grown up a ton. He isn't little Erik anymore.

The Squires' Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the picture of him and little sis. Perfect example of their relationship.... he's always teasing her. I feel bad we didn't get a picture of you and your brother.

Cali said...

Mom, we did get one of me and Erik. It just wasn't that good. ;)

kenna said...

I was there TOO. Although, I'm not gonna lie, it was SO FRIGGIN' LONG.

I was also thinking what I would tell the graduates of '09. Good luck finding a job...or something to that effect. I'm good at boosting self confidence.

Oh, and I need to remember to bring an air horn to the next graduation I attend. Classic.