Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thinking...

I am formulating this wonderful little plan in my mind of flying to Portland ME, (with a layover in NY), then driving down the east coast, stopping in DC to visit my friend, then perhaps NC to meet somebody (a friend of my dad's maybe), then going through TN and arriving in New Orleans, then coming through TX to Southern Utah and home. Think it can be done in ten days? Gotta bounce it off my common sense (aka husband) and see how that sounds. I am giddy with excitement.

Update: Okay, I've learned that just the drive from New Orleans to Utah would take a good three days, so I might fly from there to Utah, or I'll drive from there to Dallas or something, then fly home to cut a few days of mindless driving off. I don't know, am I crazy? Is it a dumb-sounding thing to do? I've never been further east than Nebraska, and I just really want to see a lot of places.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be a lot more fun to have someone to do it with... and safer. But that's just your mom talking.

The Squires' Fam said...

if your gonna go through tn you can stay with me and ill show ya some fun places for sure