Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here's my laugh of the day...

WARNING! expletives ahead...

In my job, I deal with tax authorities a lot. It's a positive or a negative experience depending on who you speak with, but today it was all I could do not to burst out laughing on the phone. At least this person doesn't hold back eh?

Part of a three-way phone call with two people at the state tax commission:

K: Why won't it let me print? Don't you just press Control-P?

Nice elderly woman: Oh I don't know, these things

K: C'mon stupid stupid stupid thing. Dumb crappy, poopy thing

Nice elderly woman: We're in the middle...

K: Shit

Nice elderly woman: of implementing a new tax, so our system's

K: All messed up. Maybe I can get a copy of this here.... shit piece of crap. Dammit.

Me: Don't you just want to smash your computer sometimes?

Both of them: YES!

K: Well hell, I'll just add you to my happy little list of things to do on Monday and get back to you.

Me: That would be fine, thank you so much.

2 comments:

Diane said...

hahahahahah freaking awesome!

JohnnyB said...

Please tell me that "your call monitored for quality purposes" by someone at the State tax commission!
:-D