Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday lunch break

What a crazy week!! I probably needed a week like that to kick me in the butt. No more lazy weekends!! I've been getting home from school at 10:30 and only then can I start on the homework - I have not been to bed before midnight once this week (and that's late for a regular nine-o-clocker). Tomorrow I am digging in hard - hopefully getting some stuff done on Saturday will even out the rest of the week a little bit.

In the meantime - I've missed blogging so so much! It's a weird craving like I used to crave playing the piano - a stress reliever I guess. Speaking of - I think this weird new schedule is increasing the wanderlust in my bored little heart. The other day at work someone sent around an email ad for a beautiful Jayco Designer 5th wheel - HUGE, it even has a washer and dryer! It is selling for about 20,000. And I got thinking, how fun would it be to vacation with that thing. But then, how would we pay the bills if we were gone all the time? Get rid of the bills! Sell the condo and the cars! We could buy the 5th Wheel now, put the condo up for sale and hopefully sell it by December, and when we're done with school we could take a sabbatical and tour the country! So yeah... I'm psycho, and it's not likely, and Geoff would never go for it, but it's not impossible either... or you know, maybe it's just time for a vacation...


Check out this nifty little heart-shaped cloud:

Well today is Geoff's birthday. The big 2-7! Last night I ended up getting home 1.5 hours before him, which I was happy about because I could make him a birthday cake. This morning before I left for work I put confetti in his car and left a card. And tonight we're taking a break from life and celebrating by going out to dinner. Happy Birthday sweetheart!

Oh and he also had a really promising job interview this morning - an internship, actually. REALLY promising. Let's cross our fingers that everything works out and UVU doesn't screw it up somehow.

1 comment:

NaDell said...

We have a couple in our ward who are planning on moving down there soon, so they bought a cheap RV to fix up and are going to live at an RV park instead of paying rent.
I would never have thought of doing something like that!
Happy Birthday! Have a fun evening.