Sunday, May 3, 2009

M

My little sister got elected to student council for her senior high school year! Yay, I'm so excited for her! That will be a fun experience.

We don't know if the New York trip is going to work out. I guess the lady had told us that the whole month of October was open, then when we asked for the specific days, she said those two days were taken but any other time would work. The two specific days are my fall break days for school, and days which I have already had time-off work approved. Aunt Nan has been planning the whole trip around my schedule. I feel kind of bad that she's gone to all this work just for me. I told her to go ahead and plan when would be the best for them, and I'll see if I can adjust some things and go with them when they decide. She's such a sweetheart for even inviting us in the first place. I'm so thankful that she thought to include us. :)

No comments: