Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dang, I forgot my pixie stix (okay, not funny...)

They closed down the business building on campus earlier today and evacuated everyone. Geoff's class was cancelled. There were police and firemen there and helicopters flying around. I thought it was a bomb threat or something. Turns out, they found a powdery white substance on a table somewhere, and needed to have it tested. Turns out, it was nothing. Well I mean, it had to be something, though they haven't said what it was, at least it wasn't something dangerous. But while Geoff's 12:00 class was cancelled, someone had enough time to reschedule my 5:00 class to a room across campus. Ha ha. Oh well I am just glad there wasn't a real threat or anyone hurt. You just never know, what with those crazies out there who think it's exciting to target people in schools.

No comments: