Monday, July 20, 2009

Hmm

After work I went to school to meet with a group. We worked until about 9:30, and as I pulled out of the parking lot I decided to roll my window down to enjoy the weather and guess what I heared - the lovely sound of a car rolling along on a flat tire. Luckily my sweetie could come and change it for me! I'm on a spare tire now, and a little nervous about driving on it tomorrow, cuz I've got to go to work and then the tire place on my lunch. I wish I knew what happened. I don't recall any blowouts, and it seemed to be fine when I got to school. It's not a bald tire either.

1 comment:

casey and justine said...

That happened to me once at BYU and to make things worse I wasn't able to get a hold of Casey, but lucky enough there were a lot of polite boys who were willing to help :)

We are desperately in need of new tires for our car, so we shall be visiting the tire place today as well. Have fun!