Monday, July 27, 2009

I think I need a snow cone

I am sick! Blehhhh my tummy hurts I hate feeling sick.

Natalie trimmed my hair today on my lunch break. It's been growing since October without a trim. When I graduate I'm thinking of making a big change, maybe going completely blonde again? That would be fun.

Once Geoff is done with school in three weeks!! he's going to study for the GMAT, which is in December. He thinks he wants to get an MBA at UNLV. I think he might apply to BYU and some of the universities around here too, but I think UNLV would be fun. The only thing that scares me about living down there is the cockroaches but otherwise it would be a blast. And I'm so proud of Geoff for setting such a great goal. I know he can do it! So I guess we'll know about that in the next year or so.

I really like Harry Potter 5. I'm getting more excited to see the sixth.

Bleh. I'm gonna go lay down. I am so grateful I can be sick at home and not have to go to class tonight.

No comments: