Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sad songs say so much

Today is celebrate the saddest songs ever day. It is sad because I'm stuck doing homework which I don't know how to start and is going to take me all night. SAD. Less personally, it's also about depression and seperation and not fitting in and growing distant and self loathing and all that good stuff, hence my lovely playlist.

PS- watch out for the f-bomb in the eminem song if you don't like that. I couldn't find a clean version, sad because it's a pretty song

PPS - If anyone knows any more good sad songs I am open to suggestions

3 comments:

kenna said...

Oh my, I have a whole playlist dedicated to sad songs.

Here is one for ya,

'It Doesn't Hurt' Katie Thompson

Diane said...

Did you make up this sad song day, I didn't get the memo ;)

The saddest song I've ever heard is last kiss by pearl jam.

JohnnyB said...

If you like "Last Kiss" (originally from the 60s by J Frank Wilson) http://www.lyricsondemand.com/j/jfrankwilsonlyrics/lastkisslyrics.html you would love "Tell Laura I Love Her" http://www.geocities.com/bjaes.geo/lyrics/laura.htm or a host of other teen death songs that were popular then
;-)