Thursday, July 30, 2009

We are DONE

Geoff and I both had our presentations tonight. Geoff's was at five; mine was supposed to be at 7:s0 but didn't actually start until 8:30 because we were behind. We pretty much got reamed, but I didn't feel that it was in a hateful or demanding way, more of a "you shoulda probably done this-or-that" in a helpful kind of way. I mean, that's what I hope anyway, cuz it's not like we're a real management team that knows what we're doing. At any rate, IT'S OVER!!! No more class for a whole month!! Yeeehaw!!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Cali, Congrats on no more class. How are you? I hope all is well with your family.

Anonymous said...

What a great feeling!! I'm proud of you for working so hard and being such a dedicated student. The end is almost near. And Geoff.... very very very proud of him too!! :)

We love you guys!

Cali said...

Thanks mom!

Is this Ali my old next door neighboor?? Hey! We're good, how are you? :)