Friday, July 31, 2009

My island in the sun

I am so excited that it's August tomorrow! So many great things about this August! Hot weather, long days, no school, my birthday, and time off work. Oh I am going to enjoy it to the fullest. Bring on the snow cones. Tonight my co-worker's husband, who just started massage therapy school, is going to come to our house and practice on me and Geoff. I have a lot of pain and tension in my upper neck - as does my coworker - and she says he is wonderful at getting rid of that. I haven't ever been to a massage therapist who really works on that area - even when I tell them to - so I am looking forward to it. Then we are going to see Harry Potter sometime tomorrow probably. There will probably be some housecleaning. And sleeping in, for sure. Okay well enough of this boring post I'm just daydreaming about the awesome weekend ahead.

Random quote: "Hey, let's name our kid Parry Hotter." -pause- "What do you think?" (Geoff)

No comments: