Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nice lazy weekend

Friday night Ken came over and did massages for Geoff and me. He was so good! You wouldn't know he is just beginning massage therapy school. He really focused on my neck too, and went ten minutes overtime just working on my neck. It was wonderful. After that we re-watched HP 5 because Geoff fell asleep the first time. On Sat. I went tanning, then we went to see the new HP, then to my grandma's. I gave her a guided journal that she could write in; she was excited about it. It's her and Donald's second anniversary tomorrow - how weird that it's been two years already! (The book wasn't an anniversary gift just FYI). Anyway, then we got dinner and snow cones and went to FYE. Today we've done some housecleaning and went to church and now we're just watching movies. This is usually about the time I start to feel really guilty about putting off homework, but no such worries now!

Quote:
Cali: "Just cuz you don't get butterflies."
Geoff: "What?! How do you know what goes on in my innards?"

No comments: