Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wellness

I keep thinking that just because I don't have class every night means I don't have homework, too; there is lots of it still. Well Geoff and I are staying up late together tonight just for homework, so hopefully I can get most of it done.

Our wellness program started yesterday. I did awesome. Today, not so much. But it's only one day; tomorrow I'll do better. We are supposed to eat 5 servings of fruits/vegetables and drink at least 48 oz of water per day for five days of the week, and exercise at least 30 mins per day for four days of the week, and there's a point system involved including percentage change in BMI and body fat at the end of the competition, which ends in November. It's right in between the two extremes we had with the company we had doing our wellness programs before - not too hard, not too easy.

No comments: