Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Aug. 7 2009

Well that phone call never happened. I talked about it and practiced with my co-worker (a practice encouraged by our HP instructor), got up the courage to dial the number, and was met with voicemail. Oh well. Monday, I guess. I got some other phone calls from some people who, for some reason, are trying to be difficult just to be difficult. It's like they want to be punitive and treat me like a butt-wipe, even though I am kindly trying to help them with a problem that isn't even ours, but they obviously don't see it that way. Some people are just like that, especially some particular someones, but that's probably all I should say about that.

Anyway, I came home fuming, with that I. AM. DONE. attitude. Geoff is so patient. He listened to me rant for about 20 minutes, then took me to the store for chocolate, and made me laugh about a story involving his one experience with meals on wheels. He was at a really old, old lady's house with a guy named Vance. Only this poor lady thought his name was Vent, and she kept saying, "What kind of a name is VENT?" "No no, it's VANCE." "Well, what kind of a name is VENT?" ha.

Tonight we watched the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. It was okay but I miss Harry Potter, which is ten hundred times better. We're going to plug along with Price Caspien though, and see if it gets better. It's only ten and I'm about to fall asleep.

No comments: