Thursday, August 20, 2009

"There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!"

It's good to be home. I actually really missed being with Geoff. I love his humor. We went to dinner at Bajio's and then headed to Borders and hung out while traffic died down. I bought a clearance book about 50 Philosophies to be familiar with. I probably won't be able to read it until after this coming semester, but I still want to. I said something about Occam's Razor, and Geoff started calling it "Achmed's Razor," ha ha. Anyway, we came home and got out the air-mattress and watched LOTR. He's now asleep, but I didn't wake up until noon today, so here I am. (Still catching up from yesterday, I think.) It was a lazy day but I did get the house all tidied up. Geoff had done a pretty good job of keeping it clean while I was gone. The laundry was almost all the way done. I can't remember the last time it was all the way done. It was really nice.

Anyway, I got an email from one of my professors for the fall, letting me know which books to buy and that there's an exam on the first day of class. I've been purposefully not thinking about school, so it was a little bit of a bummer. Oh well. Just this one last hurdle and I'm home free! For the time being, anyway.

Geoff got work off tomorrow and Monday. For Christmas last year my work gave us a night's stay at Zermatt resort in Midway, so I booked it for this weekend. I love getting away and relaxing on weekends with my sweetie.

I was curious and looked up some Yo Gabba Gabba videos. The "Party in my Tummy" and "Don't Bite Your Friends" videos were hilarious. "Listening and dancing to music is awesome!"

2 comments:

Staci... said...

Hey Cali! Sounds like you had quite the trip! What a fun get away!! So funny about Yo Gabba Gabba! I am a watcher cause of Adi. You have to look up when Jack Black went on it! Pretty funny and wierd show! I hope everything is going good for you with life! Miss talking to you!

Nat said...

Sounds like a good trip!!! Elise LOVES her some Gabba. We have MANY Gabba's that we will be willing to pass on(guest staring The Aquabats, Jack Black, Elijah Wood, and many others...). You will find yourself saying "Hi! My Name Is Cali! I Love To Dance!"