Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Such great parentsies

Mom recently got a new job in Provo somewhat near where Geoff's office is. Today she bought this huge box of bagels and shmear (including the seasonal pumpkin flavor) and took it to Geoff's work for him and his coworkers. (So nice!) Except Geoff had come home for the day not feeling well, so she brought it up to our house. I was home on lunch break at the time bringing some chicken soup for Geoff. So it was a really nice surprise and soooo thoughtful of my mom! She's so sweet.

And I don't think I've written about this yet but Geoff's dad sent us a huge package from Emergency Essentials - like seriously this huge box of stuff, which is in our kitchen right now. It has everything in it that you would ever need in an emergency. And I'm betting it was expensive because it's pretty hard to not spend $50 each time you go in there. So thoughtful of him too! We have such great parentsies they take such good care of us!!

No comments: