Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scary weekend

These are hilarious, check 'em out. My favorites are Scary Mary Poppins, and The Shining - happy version.

Yesterday I felt well enough to make dinner and do a little cleaning. After a nap, which helped, we headed up to Salt Lake to go to the Nightmare on 13th. I was a little nervous because I really hate the chainsaw people, but they didn't get too close to us. It was actually way fun! We loved it! We want to do the Haunted Mansion and the Castle of Chaos now too, if we can find good deals online, cuz they are expensive! So fun though!

On our way home from the Nightmare on 13th, we spotted the new Oquirrh Mtn temple off the freeway and decided to drive out and see it. It is really beautiful, and oh my is it huge. Such a pretty area, all the houses and stuff too. I want to go back out there eventually.

Today, we went to the 11 a.m. showing of the new movie Paranormal Activity, and it was pretty cool. There was no gore, and it was about catching paranormal activity on camera, which we watch all the time on Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures, so yes, we like that stuff. Except the movie wasn't real so they were able to make it really scary. (The Ghost shows on TV - real or not - never catch anything very exciting). I know we joke around, suspect, and at times even swear our house is haunted, but it makes me never ever want to pursue finding out for sure, cuz you just never know what is out there! har har har. Good fun.

It's such a nice day outside that it's perfect for a drive around the loop to see all the pretty fall scenery, but I don't think I could handle a two-hour car ride today - still getting better. I've still got lots of homework anyway, so hopefully I'll get some of that done and then Geoff and I can get dinner and hang out.

No comments: