Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ajdfid

So, I'm feeling pretty bad about calling someone Asshat. They've been nicer to me, and I realize they might not've meant anything bad to begin with. They might be a little abrasive once in awhile, but certainly I'm abrasive from time to time too. Maybe it is just what happens when two people who are abrasive are so at the same time. Either way, I should've been better in the way I handled it and am gonna try to be better from now on.

Anyway, gonna go spend the rest of the evening with Geoff. Over.n.out.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Just because they were an asshat the other day and not today doesn't mean that they didn't deserve to be called an asshat at the time. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Jax said...

Ha ha ha, I caught your fiery post for the brief period it was up and thought it was kind of funny. It was a bit out of character for you. I could tell you were quite incensed.