Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Will this be our winter of 2009

Debating at this moment whether I should blog or not. Not sure if this is the best mind-frame to be in when putting forth stuff that becomes public domain. I know I tend to be less than positive sometimes. Guess it never really stopped me before though.

Recently, I just love being home so much. So, so much. I go home on lunch breaks, between work and class, when possible, and after class. Except for that trip down south last weekend - which would've probably been just as nice spent at home - I love every minute of being at home.

Geoff, more than anything, Geoff just wants to be at work. I think Geoff wants to be at work way way more than I want to be at home, even. It's so hard right now, so hard. Curious, I got onto Accountemps, just to see what kinds of jobs were available right now for people who are looking. Of allllllll the accounting categories, there was one posted job opening. One. For a payroll processor in SLC. I feel sad because it gets him down, even though it's not his fault. It is so hard to find jobs right now. It just freaking sucks.

On the less depressing (i.e. temporarily distracting) side of things, I decided not to be a scrooge this year and get out the Christmas music. So, yay for Christmas music.

I think that's it for this post.

No comments: