Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thurs Nov 5th

Wow, I can't even believe what has happened in Texas today. I've blogged before about how I feel about mass-shooters, and you almost want to say this is worse, being at a military base. The people who are giving their lives to protect weren't safe from one of their own; there's just no excuse on this earth for what that man did. And since he's dead now too, the only thing to do is trust that God will deal with him as He sees fit. That's just so, so sad for those people and their families. :(

2 comments:

Cali said...

Okay, I just heard that he's actually not dead. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

He'll definately wish he was, since it was obviously a foiled suicide mission. The news shows him right before dressed up in his muslin garb and they reported he gave away all his Korans to his neighbors. They don't know for a fact it was a suicide mission, but my guess is that it was. We'll see as the investigation unfolds.