Monday, January 25, 2010

Because when I was five I dreamed that my head got chopped off and I thought it was the coolest thing ever, okay!?

Geoff's mom found a box with a bunch of Geoff's stuff in it from years ago, including this hilarious cute little book he made in the first grade. I'm going to indulge and include the whole thing, because it's all so cute and innocent, and then suddenly there's page 12. I can't stop laughing.

Ha ha!! Well I guess it does coincide with his love for gory movies. He wondered aloud why he wasn't psychologically evaluated. Later in the car, we were play-fighting and he was pretending to punch me and I said, "Why do you pretend to hurt me all the time?" And he said in mock defense, "because when I was five I had a dream that my head got chopped off and I thought it was the coolest thing ever, okay!?" Also, he still loves spicy food, onions, funny textures, and Larry. (Oops, not Larry!) I love this man.

5 comments:

Lyndsie said...

Love this. A lot.

JohnnyB said...

LOve the book.
See how school taught us writing skills we would use later for Facebook and Twitter.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! Funny Geoff! Those were way cute! It looks like you guys had a great time with the fam. I'm so glad you were able to go!

NaDell said...

I love reading Geoff's book. He's always had a fun sense of humor. Unless of course, he was teasing Desi and I in Primary....

Staci... said...

Hilarious!!! Love it!!!!