Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The lovely car that it is

Yesterday, someone driving into our parking lot at work gave my car an "owie," as my friend called it. The poor guy that did it was really worried about it. It was so awesome of him to be so honest and let me know about it, even though I really wouldn't have noticed if no one had told me. He just took a little paint off the rear bumper is all, and I can't really be mad about that when half the paint on my car is gone anyway. Mine is the second junkiest car in that parking lot! I should thank LW for taking the #1 spot - I could swear I've seen duct-tape holding that thing together before, ha ha. Though in his opinion, there's one other car in the running for second junkiest. Love it. It has been a great car though. When I bought it seven years ago, I wanted just a few important things: A CD player, working heat and A/C, good brakes, and the ability to run continuously. It still has all of those things, and has never needed major repairs, just some normal maintenance. I probably shouldn't jinx it right before our 1300-mile trip though huh!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Haha! I don't think anyone could beat his car!!!