Monday, January 11, 2010

Triplets!!!

Funny I should mention my friend Ashlee in my post earlier today, because right around quitting time I get this text from her: "Not one! not two! but three babies! I'm having triplets!! ha ha"

Yeah..... I pretty much freaked out. I mean, probably not as much as her, but still. I had to check that she was serious. Geoff got similar texts from Jared. He said they're shocked, and Ashlee is "scared to death." I would be too, but excited!! I can't believe that they did it without any fertility treatments (not that it's any of my business, I'm just amazed!) Wow! I am totally floored just thinking about it. Way to go you guys! Congratulations!! I am really ecstatic for them. I just wish we were closer to them so I could help her out with stuff!!

3 comments:

M'lisa and Mark said...

I know this has nothing to do withyour post (even tho that is awesome and crazy! triplets! Is it her first pregnancy?) Anyway- while I was reading this my husband heard the song and loved it! He is now a Collective Soul Fan :)

Cali said...

Yay! I'm so happy to be able to spread Collective Soul joy to others! Glad he liked it!

Toones said...

Awe Cali you are so cute! Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me. I need that more than anything now because Im so scared. Everyone else being excited about it is helping me be more excited versus terrified. Im so appreciative! Love and miss you!