Sunday, February 21, 2010

Collective Soul shares my initials! I am so special.

Last summer, mom and dad went to a Young Dubliners concert in Denver, and they loved it so much, they bought us tickets to the next concert so we could experience it too. (It's on March 6th - my dad asks every couple of weeks if we're still planning on going. :) So I've been listening up, getting familiar with them and they're pretty good. I mentioned to mom that they've opened for Collective Soul before, and she asked if I'd make a CD of my favorite CS songs for her, since she'd probably like them. !! I love to spread around Collective Soul joy. The only problem is, I may have a hard time not making like, seven CDs of favorite songs for her - since I seem to get lost in every song I hear, every time I hear it. Collective Soul makes me so happy.

1 comment:

Chakeshemo said...

Collective Soul....aren't they the ones that did "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"? (JK)