Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Instant cold, my foot

We are private! Yay! I think I did it right, at least I know mom was able to get signed in! :) I know this blog is not much - I'm pretty sure most of the stuff in it is a serious DORK pronouncement, but thanks for sending me your emails!!! :)

I love this Vanilla Twilight song - it has a lot of warmth, I think.

Geoff twisted his ankle pretty badly today, so I went to buy some instant cold-packs at Wal-mart. It took us a half hour to get the damn things triggered! We squeezed until we were almost blue, ha! What wimps!

The last few days have brought some reflection. I think I might have a little more understanding now, of Geoff's need to be alone every once in awhile. I remember one Friday night when we'd known each other only months, I waited for him to call so we could go hang out and he never did. Later he said he'd gone to the movies, by himself. I took it pretty personally, thinking something was quite wrong with us. It did not make any sense to me. But I have enjoyed spending a little bit of alone time recently. It is kind of nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would probably die without alone time. I love Steve with all my heart but when it comes right down to it, there are some days that I just have to tell him to scram.

Okay, I've never used the word scram before. And I've never told him to scram. But I could.