Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This cheese pizza ruined my life a lil

Recently, my sister in law posted this on facebook:

Apparently the cheese pizza at Olive Garden is not good cause Nicholas took a bite, made a face and stated "this cheese pizza ruined my life a lil."

Ha ha! Oh my gosh that cracked me up!!

Also, someone posted about mis-heard lyrics, and someone else's kids had thought the words to Alanis Morissette's song You Oughta Know were, "and the cross-eyed baby you gave to me." Ha ha!! It reminds me of when my friend thought the words to N*Sync's Bye Bye Bye were "shimney-himney." (I think it's like, "cuz you may need me" or something - it is hard to understand). Or another friend thought Macy Gray's I Try were "I blow bubbles when you are not near." So funny! I'm sure I've had a few of my own, just can't think of them now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad will never live down the Flintstones song...

"Flintstones, meet the Flintstones... they're the Modern Stoneage Family..."

He always thought it was "Mod-Historic Family..."

Cali said...

Ha ha. I think I even learned it Mod-Historic as a kid...

Lyndsie said...

I <3 that Nicholas kid.

DeAnna said...

I seriously sing I blow bubbles every time I hear that song...just to relive the memories :)

DeAnna said...

I seriously sing I blow bubbles every time I hear that song...just to relive the memories :)

Anonymous said...

My husband still makes fun of me for singing "I'm cutting ties with all the jealous SUNBEAMS" in a Spill Canvas song that says "I'm cutting ties with all the jealous ZOMBIES."

I guess I just really miss primary songs.