Thursday, March 4, 2010

How the heck does paper beat rock?

The only way I could possibly hope to get around today was to walk in heels. They reduced the stretch on my calves just enough that I could walk, because standing up otherwise was not an option!

GIRL POWER!


I just watched the hour of the Bachelor, the after show thing. I think the whole thing is ridiculous. He spent a few dates with the girl in a beautiful island paradise, and then didn't seen her in months. He couldn't possibly know the girl's true values and what she's really about, as he claims. And suddenly she's going to move into his house and get married and everything will be just peachy because every day is a blissful, confetti-filled barrel of fun, right? I merely chuckle...

There once was a story about a young bride who said on her wedding day, "I have found the one! All of my troubles are at an end!" And her mother lovingly replied, "yes, but you don't know which end, dear." ha ha

I just don't feel like thinking about serious stuff today. I think I shall pay a re-visit to Before These Crowded Streets. If I can find it.

Somebody posted this on facebook: "how the heck does paper beat rock? stand in front of me and ill throw a rock at you while you protect yourself with a piece of paper" HA ha I love that girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture! We need to do a re-make and have all you girls pose again. (10 years later)... then again in 20 years...

NaDell said...

That does look like a fun picture. You didn't say how old you are....
Yeah, I don't watch The Bachelor It seems like everyone else does. I just think it's silly and dumb and all the girls are so awful.

Cali said...

I think mom has it about right, that was about ten years ago - I think we were probably in the 12-15 yr range.

Rikki C. said...

I am in for a 10 year picture! When Alison gets back lets do it!

Cali said...

Yay, Rikki! I'm so glad you're in!! I am so excited, ha ha!

kenna said...

i have burned all pictures from that time in my life.

seriously. :)

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm in too. Better keep my hair blonde for now, PLUS I've got the bangs back! Spice World, here we come. I haven't watched the Bachelor. Or Bachelorette. Or any of them. They do sound interesting but I think I'd get too angry watching. Lol