Monday, March 1, 2010

Mustache March

Last week, we got a mass email about "Mustache March." Yes, even us ladies were included. I thought it would be funny if we showed up to staff meeting today wearing fake mustaches- you know, in honor of. Angie found a bunch last week and I passed them out today - about half the girls in the company (the fun ones with a sense of humor) wore them to staff meeting. It was kind of fun. (The organizer of Mustache March joked that we would now be having Armpit April as well.)

For lunch (which was catered), it was breakfast from Apple Spice Junction (didn't know they do breakfast!) French toast with syrup, bacon, and scrambled eggs, with fruit for dessert. I was in serious food heaven.

After work, went to other work. Got a lot done. I like my trainer.

After other work, went to the gym. Met Rachel there. Ended up staying for over two hours, but hopefully at least burned off the enjoyment of lunch.

No comments: