Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here she is!

Whelp, so much for not being impulsive, ha ha.  We did do a lot of research though, once we decided we wanted her.  She came in this adorable little "Gold Digger" outfit, and she smells like groomers oils, like they just had her groomed today or something.  She's so much smaller than we thought she would be, but completely fearless!  When I first opened the door, she ran right inside like she owned the place!  She's so so rambunctious too, we've been waiting about two hours so far, for her to tire herself out.  One accident already, but she seems like she'll train easy.

Still trying to decide on a name!  Some of the names we've thought of so far are Gracie, Sasha, and Molly.  But I don't know if they fit her.  Any suggestions?  :)

6 comments:

Staci... said...

ADORABLE!!! We have to come and meet her! I say Sasha! She will be a little Sasha Fierce! ;) I asked Adi and she said "She looks like Gracie. I want her to be Gracie." SO funny cause I didn't even tell her the names you picked. Super cute impulse buy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute for a pug :) Can't wait to meet her. So you're not sticking with Gary???

Lyndsie said...

How cute is she? I have a bad habit of naming my pets after celebrities, so you probably don't really want my suggestions. Although, I'm with your mom. A girl dog named Gary. I like that.

Jax said...

Way cute. I'm *so* jealous. Name her Pandora. Ha ha. I always wanted a daughter named that, but no one else supported me. I think it's a nice name, though--the ancient Greek version of the Bible's Eve. Nicknames: Pan or Pandy. Come on, you know you want it! ;-)

Jared said...

I like that pic of Geoff, pretty funny!

Jessica GaleForce said...

OH MY GOSH! SHE IS SO CUTE! I CAN"T EVEN HANDLE IT!!