Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday!! Time to eat tennis balls!

It's the end of the quarter!  My desk is so pretty and clean, ha ha.  I feel so light and carefree - could also be that it's Friday and we got paid too, hmm.  Got enough to keep me busy for the next few weeks without being stressed... I like that.

Last night I took Gwennie out for a late potty break.  She was scared of her shadow on the fence and was barking at it like crazy.  It was cute.

She loves to chase balls, so Geoff got her some miniature tennis balls to play with.  She actually got two of them in her mouth at once:

Then she got excited and started waving her arms, so that's why they're blurry.  She's so funny.

Tonight we've made dinner and are going to watch Seinfeld episodes.  I love weekends.

1 comment:

NaDell said...

We've been rewatching Seinfeld again too. It's just fun!
Love the mini tennis balls.
Dislike the snow. Yuck.