Saturday, May 1, 2010

Snow

We have SNOW!  On May 1st!  Snow, rain, sleet, whatever, it's out there.  We were going to have a date at the Springville art museum and get lunch at the place where Erik works, but it's sort of a stay inside in a blanket and read a book kind of day.  I guess we'll do the date next week.  Geoff is out getting movies and stuff to make lunch so we're just gonna chill for the day.  Maybe do some laundry and cleaning, our house needs it.

We did take Gwennie for her 2nd round of shots at nine this morning.  They had to have one vet tech hold her down while another administered the shot because she's so wiggly.  She let out the most pitiful sounding howl I think I've ever heard, but she's fine now.  In three more weeks she gets a third round of shots plus a SPAY!  I hate to put her through it but it's better for her.  I'm just glad I don't have to be there watching, I don't think I could handle it.  But I like this vet and the techs too, she will be fine.

2 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

I remember getting Optimus' shots. Lol Did you get her micro-chipped?

Cali said...

No we haven't got her micro-chipped yet- we're still deciding if we want to or not... if we do then they'll do it at the same time as the spay, in three weeks.