Monday, May 3, 2010

My Marvelous Masterpiece

Okay, pretty sure this amuses me more than it will anyone else, but I came across the very first mix CD I ever made.  It was in my first semester of college, on my roommate's computer because she had Kazaa, the Napster follow-up... I don't think iTunes was invented yet.  (If it was, we didn't know about it!  I use this as an I-stole-music excuse). 

I present:

My Marvelous Masterpiece

1. Blessid Union of Souls - Light In Your Eyes
2. Scarlet - Independent Love Song
3. Donna Lewis/Richard Marx - At the Beginning
4. Bad English - When I See You Smile
5. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
6. Information Society - Pure Energy
7. Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud
8. Madonna - I'll Remember
9. Mandy Moore - Candy
10. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
11. Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
12. Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible
13. Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There
14. Josh Groban - To Where You Are
15. 8stops7 - Question Everything
16. O-Town - All or Nothing
17. Dido - Thank You
18. Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
19. The Beatles - I Will

2 comments:

Lyndsie said...

What a great mix. Maybe I'll make myself a copy and call it "Cali's Masterpiece."

kenna said...

LOVE this list.