Saturday, April 3, 2010

A guy in a bunny suit

We made last night an official "date night." We made dinner at home, then got out the air mattress and watched a movie - Planet 51.  This morning we slept in then got up and went to the grocery store, then made breakfast in our PJ's and watched conference.  Then we took a nap, then showered and Geoff did homework, then we went to bum around.  We got ice cream at McDonald's, browsed at FYE, and went to a pet store on Center street and looked at the ADORABLE little puppies!!  You almost forget about how much work they are when you see how dang cute they are.  I can't wait to get a puppy again, someday.  After the pet store we picked up some dinner at 5 Guys (first time there, it was okay), then we came home and watched more movies/TV.  We came home to an Easter basket full of goodies at our door.  Mom and Dad had come by to drop off some treats, it was so nice of them!  While we were out, Dad had called to say that they were driving by our house and they saw a rabbit.  He was hinting that the "easter bunny" had come by, but I didn't get it and thought he'd seen a guy in a bunny suit.  ha ha.  But it was very thoughful of them.

Tomorrow will be another day of laying around in PJ's, watching conference.  I love it.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

Your parents are fun. We were talking to our little kids last night about the Easter Bunny and trying to figure out what they thought. Giant people dressed up as bunnies are funny.

Jessica GaleForce said...

I'm not allowed to go to pet stores, I want to take them all home and then I start to cry knowing that no one will love them as much as I would.

Sounds like you guys had a great day though! I would have to agree with you about Wise Guys, to me its kinda like In-&-Out, lots of hype for food that is not that great. And why disappoint my stomach when I am hungry when I can have something truly fulfilling like a grill cheese from Red Robin or something (insert whatever food or restaurant you love most).

Cali said...

I'm a huge fan of grilled cheese! I will have to try one from Red Robin now. :)

Rory said...

i saw the rabbit too. He only gave a us box of cereal though.

Lyndsie said...

The rabbit came to my house on Friday night. Some people/rabbits just have no patience!