Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama

I'm pretty sure the IRS is a racket.  No wait.... oh, yep, yep.  It is.  Too bad nobody can audit them huh, how convenient!  ha ha

Okay just kidding.  But they might be.  Anyway. 

After work I made the drive to U of U campus, to see about how long it takes in rush hour, since I'll hopefully be starting a class in May.  I got there in exactly one hour.  I'm going to need more time though, to park and walk, and in case of traffic problems, which I was very surprised there weren't any today.  It's a gamble.  I'll have to ask to leave work early on Mondays, which might be hard since I'm already leaving early on Wednesdays for therapy.  But I'll ask anyway.  At worst they can say no.

I added some of my favorite Sarah songs.  Witness is horrible quality, but it was the only copy there.

(I asked Geoff to quick name his favorite song and that is what I used for the title today.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cali, I just decided that you do too much and we need a detailed list of everything that goes on in the typical Cali day. Can you do that for your readers please? Thanks! :)

Cali said...

Brittany, I wouldn't want you to die of boredom though!! :)