Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whatever

So, the other guy involved in the wreck gave one statement to my insurance company, which gave him 100% liability, then he changed his story to his own insurance company, which made them deny our claim and say I was 100% liable.  And my insurance company can't do anything because they didn't get his incriminating statement on record.  Their bad.  But our insurance company is denying their claim anyway.  So we each end up taking care of our own vehicles, unless one of us takes it to small claims court.  I don't want to go that route, because of my super-awesome little brother, I think it would be cheaper just to fix it, I don't want to spend money and time missing work to fight it.  I will die if that guy takes it to small claims, when we both know it was his err.  I just should've known, I should've known.  I was clearly the stupid one, not handling it right, with a police report.  It's been ten years since my last wreck.  But I will know better next time.  But I still hate the very thought of that putrid man's awful face.  Ew.  Thanks goodness for Erik's help.  I tell you what.  It would be a much much more expensive bill if I had to take it to a shop.

Anyway, I just got home from my other job, it's about 10:00, and I'm tired of thinking about stuff.  Goodnight.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Oh, now I know what the facebook rant was about...

How's Geoff doing? I miss working out with him, and hanging out with y'all. You guys should move to Alabama.

Anonymous said...

Accidents suck. They put such a crimp in our style. But look at it this way... you weren't hurt and I'm greatful for that :)

Cali said...

Jared, Alabama would be awesome-possum. I miss you working out with Geoff too, tee hee... (jk) but he would probably enjoy it a lot. I do wish we could be closer and hang out, and I would love to help Ash get ready for the babies!

Cali said...

Thanks mom.