Wednesday, June 30, 2010

blogggggguh

Last week I went to the gym four days - this week, three so far.  I've never been this consistent before.  It seems to be paying off cuz I've lost about five pounds - though it could just be water weight, since I can't seem to get enough water now either.  I think it's gonna have to be this way if I'm ever going to get in shape - none of that long-term goal, specific and measurable crap.  Just take it day by day, and I'm not even going to put a timeline on that, because it intimidates me.  I am focusing on a few specific muscle groups though, so hopefully there'll be some results.  Dunno, mom and sister are doing the HCG diet, and it's worked great for them.  I just haven't given regular diet and exercize a fair shake yet though, and if that doesn't ever work out, then I'll maybe go for HCG.  Gotta be honest though, 500 calories a day doesn't sound like much fun at all, haha.

So excited for this weekend.  I've been shopping for some good summer clothes and walking shoes/sandals, since it's a disaster every time I try to wear flip-flops in LV.  Geoff found a whole bunch of new stuff that we can do down there that we've never even heard of before, including some dueling piano twins, an ancent Egypt display at the Natural History Museum, Bonnie Springs, soda tastings, a drag show, and a swap meet.  And I reallllllllly want to do the Haunted Vegas Tour, all in good fun, but it's rather expensive for being what it is, so we'll see about that.  Maybe we'll go see Eclipse too!

Work has been a little busier today, and will be even more so tomorrow and Friday since I'm covering for someone plus an increased load of my own due to the upcoming holiday.  All will be worth it though!  Actually, it's nice having a bunch of stuff to do.

2 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

You sound like me when it comes to committing to anything. lol

Anonymous said...

Love love love being busy!! I'm excited for you to have a great time in Vegas this weekend. Remember what happens in vegas...