Monday, June 28, 2010

Pretty vegas

We just can't stay away.  Vegas is calling, again, so we've made arrangements to go this weekend.  I know we're trying to save money, I know.  Geoff found a cozy little place a ways from the strip in Summerlin, it seems clean and has a pool, which I know we'll want in the mid-summer heat.  The thing is, when you're booking a trip last minute, and it's a holiday weekend, the hotels on the strip are EXPENSIVE.  But this will work.  Also, it's completely non-smoking, which is a nice retreat after a day in the trenches.  We're going on a trip!!!  So excited!

Dad sent us all an email this morning saying he got the whole family tickets to see KISS in September.  Geoff is excited ("holy monkey balls!") and I am too, I hear they are a good show.

Our complex-neighbors brought their 2-yr old male pug, Krug, over to play with Gwennie yesterday.  She had so much fun playing with a dog who had almost as much energy as her, even though he's 25 lbs (over twice Gwennie's weight).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your dad is a little excited. He made everyone KISS CD's last night.

I would love to see Gwennie play with another dog that actually plays back. I'll bet it's cute watching her play with another playful pug!