Thursday, June 3, 2010

I like warm

See my new curtains... I think they warm it up a lot.  Alison helped me shop for them, iron them, and hang them.


We took Gwennie to doggy day care for the first time today.  When I walked up to the gate, she was outside playing with a little dachshund. They said she had a blast, and when we got home she was sooooooo tired, which is a nice change.  I feel much better not keeping her in her kennel all day every day.

Too exhausted to move.


I made Risotto Primavera for dinner tonight.  Yes that's right, I said I actually cooked, and with actual vegetables.  It was surprisingly strong and filling for just being a bunch of veggies, rice, and chicken broth.

6 comments:

justine said...

I am seriously loving your living room! And Gwennie is super cute, I think her little face is so cute!

Toones said...

curtains look so great Cali! And way to go on the cooking! haha Im so proud of you!

Chantel White said...

Wow your place looks really really nice! Nice interior design skills! :) Your little dog is pretty cute. That is fun that she got to go to doggy daycare and play with some friends! :)

P.S. Just to remind you this is Chantel, not Deb!

Anonymous said...

Can you please come and design my house? Thanks! Gwennie is adorable, I might have to try that doggie day care thing with Javier, make him exhaust some of his excess energy.

Jessica GaleForce said...

They have DOGGIE DAY CARE"S?!?!?

How much does it cost?

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look into Gwennie's eyes it makes me wanna go watch Men in Black.