Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coasting

Work is busy.

Home is fine, I'm reading a book and can't put it down, so that pretty much takes up my evenings/nights the last couple of days.

The only thing new I can think of is that when I come home for lunch, I've been taking Gwennie outside to potty, then leaving her to roam free in the house until we get home from work again.  Bedroom and bathroom are off-limits, but she can play everywhere else.  So far it has worked out fine.

That, and I bought the wrong kind of peanut butter.  And the wrong kind of bread.  Seem to have done okay on the shampoo and milk though so I guess that breaks it even.  Ha.  (Yes, I'll know better next time.)

Boy things sure are boring - but I am enjoying it for now.  This is really exactly what I so looked forward to while in school, so I'm not complaining.  Feels like we're sorta coasting along until the next thing.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Next time you have a boring day you and Geoff can come up and see us!