Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Muggy

Today I worked, went to my other job for an hour, then went to go visiting teaching, except she wasn't home.  We just watched Wipeout - so funny.

Last night I worked out with a friend, and she ran me through her workout routine... I'm pretty much dying today... managed to avoid the calf machine though, so at least I can walk.

Work = craziness.  Going to try and pull a few long days to catch up to where I feel more comfortable about the deadlines.  These last two days I've gotten almost nothing that was really needed, done, because everyone and their dog and their dog's accountant needed something... maybe putting the phone on do not disturb and closing the door would help?  I think they'd understand if it means the taxes get done on time?

N-eways.  How about the humidity in Utah?  THAT'S what's crazy.

No comments: