Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pictures.

Working until 8 and then listening to Carl Ferris in the car all the way to Spanish Fork doesn't make me uncool, does it?  (I can hear mom saying, "that's not what makes you a geek.")  This blog makes me a geek.  Gwennie got to play at mom's all day long today.

Only two more days and we'll be on our way... to Bryce Canyon.


Are they related?  Maybe, with the exception of the ears...

Geoff at the Little River Band concert on Fremont Street, where a super drunk guy tried to dance with him like they'd known each other for years.  It was funny.


Me waiting for Carl Ferris to sign my new CD.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Gwen and the toy cracks me up! First time I've seen her smile.

Cali said...

It's Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.

alison said...

oh my heck, I can't stop laughing at the picture of gwen and stitch!!!

Jessica GaleForce said...

Gwen does look like Stitch! I can't even handle it!! ROFL