Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Twerpy

Gwennie is being such a twerp the last two days.  Take her outside and she runs down the street, and you have to chase her in your pj's, looking like a fool.  Today she wouldn't put herself in the kennel, and she hasn't the slightest inclination to cuddle, like she always has.  My cuddly bug is acting like a whole different dog.  Hmm.  Well we're probably taking her to day care tomorrow, and hopefully she'll get some aggression/energy out there and calm down a little bit.  Hope so.

Yesterday I made this spaghetti squash recipe. It turned out pretty good!

Started cracking the GMAT book... bleh.

Went to dinner with an old friend tonight, it was good to catch up. 

BED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dogs are messed up sometimes. All I have to say. I'm trying to figure out if Javier forgot what his name was or if he's just the most disobedient dog alive. Basically I have no advice. Puppies are twerps.