Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Changes

Made a few changes to the blog - the heading is supposedly a picture of the scottish highlands, at least what I picture them to be.  The series I'm currently reading has made me feel rather obsessed with going there, for a few weeks at the least.  I've had to think for a minute about whether I'm really obsessed with going there or just with the thought of a young, intense, handsome scot who walks around in a kilt, and it may be a tiny bit of the latter, but no, I really would love to go there.  I read a book a few years ago that made me want to go and then I forgot about it.  But I would so love to go and learn all about the history of the scottish clans, the old religion, and yes even the politics.  And above all it looks so amazingly beautiful.

I also moved Johnny B - Late for the Sky into the Friends and Fam list and got rid of the other Daily Grooves, since I almost never look at the other two anymore.  Also got rid of probably 6 or 7 blogs that haven't been updated in years, and the music thingy.  I should put an updated picture on there if I ever manage to take one.

Well, it's off to my other job.  I'm told there's lots for me to do tonight so I just came home to change, grab a bite and let Gwennie out.  Later Skater.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a friend say to me one time after reading that book, "It gives me a new appreciation for men". Jamie is adorable in his innocent way. And I would also love to go to Scotland or Ireland some day.

Steph said...

Thanks for the blog invite! Your dog is so stinkin cute! I've been to Scotland and it was cool, but Ireland is where the real young intense handsome guys are, but they don't wear kilts... :)

See you!

JohnnyB said...

Nice new look! Thanks for keeping my blog on the roll, though I can't say I've been very prolific in writing there lately.