Sunday, August 8, 2010

Consider it squashed

Yesterday morning was the yard sale - we made about $100, a success! But the best part is just having a cleaned out home... feels sooo nice.  We went home and took a nap together, then I went to the mall with Alison and she came over for dinner and a movie. (The Forbidden Kingdom, it was good.)

Gwennie has learned how to sit on command! We learned how to teach her tricks in obedience training, and she caught on in just a day!  She's so dang cute.

Today we went to church (the final block-relief society/priesthood), then came home and took a nap, went visiting teaching, made cookies, and now Geoff is making dinner, mom's enchilada recipe yum!  I love being home with my husband and puppy.  I wish the weekend would last forever. :)

Watched an episode of The Real World, lol! It was so funny, but the funniest thing was probably everyone's use of the word "squash."  As in, to settle and argument, get something taken care of right now.  "Just stay here and talk and we can squash it right now and it will be over."  Lol.  I feel so old.  But I am perfectly happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I was surprised at how little work it actually took to teach Javier tricks! She taught us how to do it with just hand signals, so that's what he does. Smart puppies! :)