Friday, August 6, 2010

Space in our home, how novel. :)

We just got back from Obedience Training at PetSmart.  I'm really excited because last night we attempted to clip her nails, and considering the awful dramatic episodes she's had with nail-trimming, it went very very well.  Almost no struggling or whining, even if it was clear she didn't like it.  WOO! Very exciting.

Tonight's the last night that we have to clean stuff out for the yard sale tomorrow morning.  We're almost there, just the bedroom closets are left! If you don't count the big furniture - couches, beds, dressers, I bet we're getting rid of at least half of the stuff in our house.  It's awesome!

2 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

OH my gosh! Tell me how you did the nail clipping, cause we have a ridiculous time trying to cut Optimus' nails. He bites really hard..

Heidi said...

Wow. I am really liking the idea of this house purge you are doing. Makes me want to do the same thing.